Tap to Read ➤

Getting parents to U.A.E with travel agency as sponsor

Y-Axis Solutions Private Limited Oct 28, 2019
Thinking of getting your parents to join you in the U.A.E.? A good idea for cutting costs is to get them sponsored by a travel agency in the U.A.E. With a travel agency acting as the sponsor, you will not be required to pay AED 1,020 as a security deposit when applying for a visa through the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA).