Tap to Read ➤

Immigrants in U.S. can now help their relatives become U.S. residents

Y-Axis Solutions Private Limited Nov 15, 2019
First step for helping an eligible family member immigrate to U.S. is by filling up Form I-130 Petition for Alien Relative, establishing the relationship between applicant and beneficiary. Only when petition is approved can family member apply for PR. As per October 30 Press Release by USCIS, Form I-130 can now be filed online, thereby expediting the process