Tap to Read ➤

US service members & veterans can now file Form N-400 online

Y-Axis Solutions Private Limited May 11, 2020
On May 4, USCIS announced Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, can now be filed online by US service members & veterans. Until announcement by USCIS, paper Form N-400 had to be filed by them. 10 USCIS forms can be filed online.